View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2021, 12:00 PM

Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AndreThaGiant's Customs [*NEW* GORRAN THE OUTSIDER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
@Vydar_XLIII I couldn’t tell if you got this from your comments, but I do believe the ninjas are intended to be able to use their SA in addition to all three normal attacks.
I think what he's insinuating is since the SA is before attacking, a ninja that would use the SA from range will be unable to attack afterward. 12th Caucasus don't have to worry about that because their base range allows them to follow up the grenade with a normal attack.
Correct. I understand they get 3 normal attacks afterwards. I'm arguing that the Range of 3 doesn't make sense because if all 3 activated Ninjas are engaged to targets they plan to attack, then they can't use METSUBUSHI at range.

Andre, you could make it so METSUBUSHI can attack things while being engaged. Like J15's GUIDED CANNONS SA.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet