View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2021, 08:07 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
That being said, I don't think the way you're going about arguing your cases in this thread is super productive. If you really feel strongly that this design needs to be a 2-figure flip card, listen to people's concerns about that and come up with solutions. Certain things you've said (like the line I emphasized up above) feel argumentative and unproductive.
Not my intention, and I do apologize, don't want to push folks away or be a drag. Seemed unclear whether there was either no written rule at all, or if there was, it was somewhere I can't see. And if it was, seems like something that could be bypassed. As I said, we'll just make it work. Unique Hero and switch cards is fine, I understand why folks want Jekyll/Hyde that way.

About the coach, William Samson's coach was specifically sent for them, and is emblazoned with the League Question Mark symbol. Certainly a large coach, probably made for them. Still, Hyde is hunched up in there with his knees in Nemo and Quatermain's faces.
Either way, I just didn't want Jekyll/Hyde driving. Being a passenger is fine. Figures that are not Unique Heroes may occupy the passenger area.
Moot point now, though.