View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2008, 09:30 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of 10th Regiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Sujoah handled Q9, Zelrig did nothing (again)
Don't you hate that? We just fielded Wo-Sa-Ga for the first time last game with the same result. Poor Marrworm never got the chance to do anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
the 10th Reg really held their own against the Knights/Champs. They work really well against melee, and their Bayonet Attack really makes them flexible. I had a lot of fun using them, as well. Me likey!
Yeah, the 10th Reg were in our game too, and while they didn't hold up well against my Gurei, they were very good at dispatching a couple squads of my spiders (although the spiders aren't bad at killing them, either).

------

I love the cyclical nature of the 10th Reg, the way they fall into a sort of rhythm: Melee Attack boost, Melee Defense boost, Ranged Attack boost, Move, Melee Attack boost, Melee Defense boost . . . It plays very well and it mimics perfectly the sort of incremental advances that the colonial "soliders" would have made.

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 27th, 2012 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Added dashes to show important/neat information near end. :)