View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2007, 02:16 AM

naps420 Woo who?
naps420's Map Thread (Edited 1/18/2017)

[Edit 1/18/2017]I have recently got back in contact with an old friend of mine, we are looking to get back into regular games of Heroscape, so I may start updating this more often with pictures of those maps we do, as well as maybe some new virtual maps. You can see more about it towards the end of this thread in a recent post I made earlier.

[Original Post]
I have been playing Heroscape since Sep 06. It has been a big craze between me and all my friends/roomies. I've decided to snap some pics with my crappy camera and show some of our maps off. Hope you enjoy

This first map is a map I made myself, it consist of 2 Master Sets, 1 Bridge/Forest Expansion, and a Castle Expansion, along with a handful of double/single hexes from characters we have purchased.

Ruins of Olanthor

---------------------------------
Here is a big map that my buddy Tommy P and myself made. We used 3 Master sets on this bad boy, along with 2 Castle sets, 2 Bridge/Forest sets, and a Lava set. We played a 2v2 1000 points a side battle. Was a blast.

Untitled Map

--------------------------------
This next map I have more pictures of, but because of a BIG opps (Forgetting to take something incriminating out of the pictures) I am only posting two, with a third I slightly altered, out of the 5 I have. This one was made with 2 Masters, 1 Bridge/Forest, and 1 Castle.

Twin Keep Bridge

This map I only have one picture for. My roomy Bob made this one just the other night. As like most others, it's made of 2 Masters, 1 Bridge/Forest, and 1 Castle. We just played it tonight, it was big...and VERY deadly. We both dropped our Airborn towards each other arms and it was nasty.

Untitled Map

A few recent pics

This is another map my roomy Bob built. This is from early in December. 2 Masters, 1 Bridge/Forest, and 1 Castle was used. This was a very fun map.

Untitled Map

This is a map Bob made a few days later. Using the same sets as before. This was a great 1v1 map, I belive we played 800 point armies.

Untitled Map

This map was built using 3 Masters, 2 Bridge/Forest, 2 Castles, and I Lava set was also used. Tommy P and I built this baby FAST!! I built the castle and forest area, he built the ruins and lave/water parts.

Greystone Castle

Hope you enjoy the maps! Chances are, I'll take lots more of the maps we build here and I plan on taking my digital camera with me for now on to take pictures of the other maps we play on.

Last edited by naps420; January 18th, 2017 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Another thread title change