View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2019, 01:41 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Hi guys,

Just to report to you that Azael is absolutely killing it in our french tournaments (about 80~90% winrate), I was the first to be like "hmmm not impressed", but turns out played well with the right army he's an absolute monster.

Tho not invincible and fun to play, cool figure.
Now you've made me curious. What armies have been good for him that have done well?

Personally, he's been pretty flat...so I'd love to hear more details.
Azazel
3x DKoV
Air Elemental
Nicholas
3x Darkprowl Thrall

Format was 580 24hexs 20figs

You send Azazel in front then you run around and play the time with the rest of the army exactly like Thanos+rats.
Rolling 2 to 3 chances a turn for the resurect and it's not rare Azazel come back 3 or 4 times in the game, I think one game it came back 6 times.

Army went 6-0 and it was normal bring 2 (with a small tweak which encouraged a bit more powercreep) so armies were quite strong (some quahon+spiders, zelrig gsc, nilf kae rats, tkn grubs,Q9, gruts, varkanaans etc..., no raelin, no kravs tho)

Of course the Azazel game was always the last game to finish, sometimes 3 times longer than average game.

Other tournament I don't have exact score yet I just know it did good, but it's less relevant since it, was pre set armies on maps (players move but armies stay on the map, 4armies per map bring 2 style).
Azazel army was:
Azazel, Kurrok, 4x fire, 3x air, bol

Turns out air ele are exceptionnal at stalling the game if you are low on range.