View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2018, 12:46 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Daredevil II - Breathing

Here is the last idea Johnny brought up. Would require quite a few card updates but would make more sense than having everything key off Radar Sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm going to move back a bit for a second here to the Daredevil II design we were talking about: one thing that never sat right with me is that the draft posted had four powers, one of which is just a "this guy has Radar Sense but he doesn't have the Radar Sense power." And I think we all agree that the use of Radar Sense as an immunity tag for blindness is... less than ideal.

My idea: why not work backwards, give our OG Daredevil a "Fighting Blind" special power (probably tweaked from Hearing Footsteps), update the cards referencing Radar Sense to reference Fighting Blind, and tag "Daredevil is considered to have the Fighting Blind special power" onto Radar Sense?

There's not many blind characters I can think we'd want to include in the future (Reader, from the Inhumans, and King Snake, the Batman villain are the only two I can think of), but I think it would kill a few birds with one stone.