View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:56 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: IshMEL's Custom: Sigrid Ironwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
SIGRID IRONWILL
Dwarf
Unique Hero
Warrior
Loyal
Medium 4
5 Life
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4
90 Points

FOEHAMMER OF THE BURNING FORGE
When Sigrid Ironwill attacks with a normal attack, she may attack two engaged figures if they are adjacent to both each other and to Sigrid Ironwill. Roll attack dice once for both figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

CHANNEL ANCESTRAL STRENGTH
Before moving, you may roll the 20-sided die.
* If you roll 1-3, Sigrid Ironwill takes one wound and cannot move or attack this turn.
* If you roll 4-10, nothing happens.
* If you roll 11-17, all friendly figures who follow Aquilla add 1 extra attack die for the remainder of the round.
* If you roll 18 or higher, all friendly figures who follow Aquilla add 1 extra attack die and 1 extra defense die for the remainder of the round.
Sigrid Ironwill is affected by Channel Ancestral Strength. You may only Channel Ancestral Strength once per round, unless you rolled 4-10.
I would change the things I marked in REd to make it sound more "official". Sigrid is a really thematic figure for the dwarves, and I like how all the powers work. However, I think she is probably undercosted. With the ability to bond with axegrinders and therefore boost a 4-figure squad's attack by 1 (with no space or clear sight restriction) without an order marker, Sigrid is quite potent. She is no slacker in the attack and defense department either (especially with CAS). I'd try a price at 130 at least with all these benefits. I look forward to more units you create!