View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2019, 11:00 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Are you looking at unpainted mini's at this time. Some one Could inventory Reaper Bones Catalog and come up with a fairly complete list, however this would make making a card more difficult.

Reaper Does seem to regularly reprint their backlog, and I bet if the got enough requests they would prioritize certain lines.
Yes please! I actually used the Reaper unpainted mini for Sir Orrick. I think I enjoyed it more being able to paint it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
2. The C3V will not (as far as I know) be making separate cards for these. This is not an official C3V thing. It's just me.
This is not really correct. We are in discussions about starting card creation on alternative sculpts. D_S is just a bit impatient. That's fine, though: always good to get feedback from the community on what proxies they actually want.
Whynotboth.gif

If the C3V has their own project in the works, I can assure you it will be well received! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Sam, if you want to make alternate cards with the minis we identify here, then go for it. That would be fantastic.

If you have a suggestion to kick us off here for a particular mini and a particular C3V design, then go for it. I have my own ideas, but I was hoping to start with some ideas from the community.
I actually have discovered a treasure trove of confrontation minis from a company that buys inventory. I placed in order but I'll wait on sharing the information until I am sure I'm not getting scammed lol!

You already know about the sans detour reprint of confrontation that I'll share here again. https://confrontation-classic.backer...eorders/138979

They have the skull demons available for pre-order. The only catch is that I don't really know when you'll get your minis if you pre-order. The Kickstarter backers aren't too happy with the project so whoever orders first will be the guinea pig.