View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2011, 05:24 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom thread New! 5-3-11 AGENTS

I like the new stuff, J-Phat. The Special Agents look like fun. You do good work.

On Phantom Jump, I think it's clear enough. I definitely get it. If you like, you could also say. "When Agent Bane moves with Phantom Jump Special Attack, he may ignore elevations up to 15 levels."

It's somewhat simpler wording, but it would be different in a few ways. I suppose if there were a bridge at level 15 that had a wall attached, he would technically be able to jump the wall to land on the bridge space on the other side. Actually, he would also be able to jump up 15 levels and cling to a wall at height 15. As long as he could get to a hex, he could then finish his 4 Move climbing. That would be sweet. I think you should do that.

I guess my wording also opens the possibility of jumping down 16 levels if he wants to. He would just have to roll for falling damage. But he'd be able to do it, whereas with your wording he doesn't have the option.

Just stuff to think about. I am systematically customizing everything in my spare RotV pack right now. Haven't done the KMA yet, so you've given me some great inspiration for abilities. Thanks!

~Spite