View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2010, 07:14 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Craigslist Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivik23 View Post
Great deal for OH

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/tag/1929881662.html

looks like a ms1 + bridge set for.....$3!!!!!!
Thanks for the tip - I e-mailed.

Edit: I got it!

She was desperate for cash and to get rid of it since she is moving this month and needed the downpayment. She was surprised to see 5+ emails shortly after the post went on this site, but I offered to pick up tonight for $30.

1+1/2 ROTV, 1/2 RttFF, and 3/4 lava set, with more than a few pieces missing, only about 6 figures included, some without bases, and 1/2 the cards which are crinkled as everything was just stored in a bin together. Full count in spioler, but she said if she found anything when she cleans and packs, she will save it for me and call me later to get. Except for water tiles, there is more than one full ROTV terrain set. I probably overpaid actually now that I think about it, but maybe not.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 1st, 2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Bought It!