View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Does heaven have HeroScape?

I picture heaven as being perfect. Perfect to me means that those who are inside it are, in a way, perfected. You free our minds so that they function at 100% capacity without the slightest defect, do the same to our physical selves and I'd bet the games, both athletic and mental, will probably be beyond anything we can imagine here in our limited and imperfect states.

That being said, I also imagine that the things of this world that are the best (like Heroscape and Hockey) are types and shadows of what's to come. Like the acorn that will become the oak.

So, yes, I think there will be hockey and baseball and Heroscape and really good arabic food in heaven. It'll just be the concept we have now magnified and expanded into its perfect form. Which means rules lawyers are going to hell.