View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Common Hero Contest!

Thanks for the input guys, any thoughts on better wording or does it look pretty good?

With Pack Dominance I wanted to sort of limit it so that you just couldn't field a ton of these guys. Plus I like the idea of the Pack Leaders battling for the alpha position. I'd say ideally 2 of them and a couple squads of Stalkers would be what I'd use on occasion. That'd give you half the normal points to still give the rest of the army some flair.

I figured that it has a less chance to Maul but will more likely kill things outright better. At least in my experience in using Deathstalkers getting Maul to work is rare and I just wished they had more dice in general. But I do agree with you Necro if it gets off a Maul it'd be a nasty one.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!