Thread: Braid
View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Braid

It's a very original and fun game. It isn't terribly long, but it has excellent gameplay and decent replay value.

It's sort of like Portal, but instead of warping space, you're playing with time. At its core, it's a solid puzzle game like The Lost Vikings. I don't want to ruin anything about the game, so I won't say much else.

It's fifteen bucks, so it's only really expensive if you're thirteen and have to beg for your parents' credit card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)