View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Very busy week painting my buddy's Sword and Sorcery stuff. Just doing the five characters we are playing, female Shaman and her Bear form, female half-ghost Pirate, Elf archer, Dragon Warrior, a Knight and a wolf that I'm not sure who uses. There are ghost forms (multi-shaded blue minis) for each character/bear/wolf, as well as the Troll boss figure, 3 treasure chests, and 2 sets of of different doors. I still have the Orc King boss to paint, and eventually a dragon. But I'm certainly glad to be done with this lot. We may actually be able to start our campaign pretty soon, as we are only going to play once a month, and won't even get to the Orc King boss or dragon for awhile anyway, so I have time.

As usual, the lighting isn't the best, so some of the subtle details, shading and highlighting get a little washed out, but you get the general idea here.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon