View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Create-A-Unit 2: Part 6 - Abilities Discussion

As continued from PART 5...

We'll now be voting on the stats of our figure - Aquilla's Support Hero for Lawmen. He (or she!) is a Unique, Relentless, Human Lawman - which, I suppose, makes sense. Your options come from your fellow users - you can see the choices below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
3 Life
7 Move
7 Range
1 Attack
3 Defense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
4 life
5 move
7 range
3 attack
3 defense
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
4 Life
5 Move
8 Range
2 Attack
2 Defense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
5 life
5 Move
6 Range
3 Attack
2 Defense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
4 life
5 move
7 range
3 attack
2 defense
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
4 Life
5 Move
8 Range
3 Attack
2 Defense
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGrievous13 View Post
5-Life
5 Move
8 Range
3 Attack
2 Defense
Vote for whichever spread you think is best and all that. Poll closes in three days, whereupon we'll ACTUALLY move on to abilities!

EDIT: Alright, so, GeneralGrievous13's stats win! A bit too beefy for my tastes - but in the same vein I had hoped for, so, huzzah.

Our hero is now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me. Right now.
Lawman Support Hero - Fights for Aquilla
Human, Unique Hero, Lawman, Relentless
5 Life, 5 Move, 8 Range, 3 Attack, 2 Defense
Gettin' bigger now, ain' he?

Well, now we have our ABILITIES DISCUSSION FINALLY YEAH! In short, nominate and second and such; then, finalize it and give me your "Ability Spread, much like we've done before. You know, list of the abilities and what they do and such. Hopefully I don't need to clarify - oh, but make it obvious this is your NOMINATION and not just discussion. Use bold and red and whatever.

Discussion will end in three days; I'll make a poll then and all. Get workin'!

Last edited by johnny139; May 18th, 2009 at 03:35 PM.