View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
I’ll just bring my whole army bucket and y’all can borrow whatever.
I never really think to use Marcu so you’re good to go on that borrow.
Great! Sounds like a plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
Ready for tomorrow!
(Kinda)
I know exactly how you feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman View Post
Looking good for me to make it tomorrow!
Excellent! Well, as it turns out, we had a last minute "no" turn into a "yes" ourselves, so now we're looking at a possible 13+ attendees. Which is pretty amazing, all things considered.

We should have enough maps, but we are getting a little tighter than I typically like to see. @Detrimentalman , if you do come, would you be able to make a map? I would suggest Savage Corridor (that was the next possibility on my list). Except I'm not sure if you have any castle sets ... my notes say you don't. So either plan on borrowing castle terrain from wnfb (who doesn't need any of his for any of his maps), or, if that seems like too much hassle, just skip Savage Corridor and go with the next map on my list, which would be Ice Blossom. But either way you have to handle the instructions part yourself, because I just got back from the printer.

But, hey: too many people showing up sounds like the most excellent problem we could possibly have. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

(And I'll be checking in at least one more time before I leave the house.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V