View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
I am a big fan of enemy signals moving around, like Recon, instead of knowing what and where the most difficult enemies are. It is one of the main reasons games like Galaxy Defenders is at the top of my list right now.
You should try Space Hulk if you like the whole unknown movement thing. It adds a ton of tension to watch the blips move around and have no idea what they are, and as the Tyrannid player, it is great fun to surprise the Marine by flipping over a "3" blip when they least expect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Oni View Post
I have to say I am about at saturation with games now. I have become relatively picky now because I am now struggling, even when it is just me, to figure out what to play. My buddy Stephen and I had games charted and would roll a d20 and and then a d4 to choose from about 80 games, if we couldn't figure it out, but now we would probably need 2 d20 rolls. That being said, I am KS 8 things right now, but only 6 are games.
Boy, again that sounds like a tough life.
Hello, pot you're black and yes I should try Space Hulk but every time I go to buy it I question is there enough game to warrant the price.
Hi Kettle, I'd be happy to bring Space Hulk anytime, but it's tough to play another two-player game after a Heroscape tournament. Maybe we can set something up at another venue.

In terms of Kickstarter, Small Box Games has another project up. It's called The Nile Ran Red, and it contains three games designed by John Clowdus and illustrated by John Ariosa and CupidsArt. For those not aware, John Clowdus and CupidsArt used to be on Heroscapers forever ago, and John Ariosa is the artist behind most Summoner Wars stuff, as well as Mice and Mystics. Small Box Games consistently does great work, so it's probably worth a look.