View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2007, 10:19 PM

Renquist has disabled reputation
I have a counter question? Why are there so many threads from people with absolutely no consideration and/or want/need for proper grammar and/or punctuation?

Case in point - the above question. Did I need that many and/ors? No. But at least my intended inadequacy has a point to it, unlike the overwhelming drivel that simply gives other members a cerebral hemorrhage when trying to comprehend what the heck it was you just said?

So, to answer you question - the whole point of the Maps thread is to post... you guessed it.... MAPS. Is it really necessary to lose sleep over how many sets they have?

Is anyone really going to feel "dissed"?

I'd rather look at boring bloody maps all day than read another post from someone who cannot be bothered to use the 'Preview' button before posting. Please proof read what you type.

If it doesn't make sense to you - what hope do the rest of us have?

Now for the disclaimer:
This post is not intended to offend anyone or any likeness of that person to any real person with two brain cells to rub together intended or otherwise. Poster accepts no responsibility for his own terrible grammar, and punctuation, like using too many commas, or saying 'to', instead of 'too', or 'two' for that matter, like, WTF is the deal anyway dude, like that's so awesome, (insert generic smiley here), hey, why don't I scroll past the pics and then just post a one word reply that gives absolutely no insight?

Seriously though - if English is your second language or you need Babel Fish translator for this site... I have no intention of offending you. If not, the little red squiggly lines mean you misspelled something.

Want some ammo? I tend to do this alot > ...

Oh, and the plural of computer "mouse" is mouses. Stick that in your pipe...