View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Thundercats Workshop

In the original as I remember it, he races Cheetara across open land, the kids he goes against in a maze.
Lion-O takes a shorter more difficult route as he knows he cannot win otherwise.
They both run into challenges but end up in the same place a short distance from the finish line and he ends up winning.
Though I think there is some additional factor, like maybe she was exhausted or possibly injured, I think the mutants attacked them at some point.

Kit and Kat he ties them together with a rope or something and they get hung up on a rock. That one is really creepy, the kids run into an underground race that plans on forcing them to read to them because they are blind.

Panthro and Tygra I think he just straight up beats. Tygra in a astral plane style battle.