View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:49 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Lantern - Kyle Rayner - Design Phase

I am all for the Constructs. But I don't think you should be able to have more than 1 at a time on the battlefield created by the same GL. Also I would think that they should have a limited time on the field maybe a higher life & you add a wound to it at the end of each round. I would also think that you would necessarily be required to put OM on them to use them so maybe each should have a power that states "After revealing an Order Marker on the Green Lantern that created this Construct you instead of attacking with that Green Lantern you may take a turn with this Construct." Something along those lines anyway.

Cheers