View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2020, 05:40 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bad news for my numerical HSper experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
My condolences. After a period of mourning, I hope some of the more important things you can redo then keep a back up. IMHO the MSE for French translations would be most important, but Valhalla Custom banners would be next. I have Heroscape folder in Google Drive that I backup everything to, and use Google Drive Backup & Sync, but do need to backup my MSE config again, as that is s real pain to redo.

Yeah.. the thing is, if you combine all my stuff about heroscape... and everything else I have, then I have way too much to back-up with a cloud.
My google drive is already full with other stuff and I have also a box.com account with a few things on it. ... at least I didn't lose my spreadsheets too..!

I usualy have a HDD to back-up everything, but this year it seems like all the stars are misaligned against me..! I erased it temporarily in order to reinstall my girlfriend computer... and since I could not find the time to back-up everything again on it..!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.