View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Best To Worst Star Wars Movie By Ranking Individual Chap

I'm not good at ranking, but I'll just give some basic stuff.

Rogue One is my favorite. Just so cool. I loved everything about it.

New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi

Solo - darn fun movie

Prequels - though they were lacking in some ways, they at least progressed the story. Legit story, but I didn’t like Jar Jar and didn't care for Anakin acting.

The Last Jedi
Currently halfway through Rise of Skywalker and think it sucks. So it or A Force Awakens will be last and second to last.

I really don't care about any of the characters in the new movies. I did love seeing Han and Chewy together again in AFA, but thought the rest of the movie was a ripoff of A New Hope. And for goodness sake, they had Finn and Poe being best buddies after knowing each other for 3 minutes. To much of that forced buddy and caring for everyone from the minute they met them. Ugh.

The back and forth between Rey and Kylo talking to each other from a distance got super old super fast. Palp alive, Snoke made in a jar, Leia a force user? Rey and Kylo like 10 times more powerful than other force users, other than Palp I suppose, but still way more powerful.

After watching the movies again, I'm confident that the prequels are better Star Wars movies than the last 3.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon