View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2020, 07:45 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club January Meet Up

Love the format! I think that's a great way to spread the meta around Reverse the Whip and help learn some more unconventional armies and figures that would be steamrolled in a blind bring-1 format.

Wish I was a bit closer so I could attend, but hope someone has fun with my army

If it's not too much work, it would be neat to see the full results from this posted (which armies beat which others).

Also, just fyi - regarding Matthias' army, I'm pretty sure it also included Otonashi and had to sit 2 figures.