Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2018, 12:38 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Two good solid WRs who play different roles? check. A decent young run game? check. A solid, at times even stellar Defense? check. The only difference is that the AFC is very top heavy whereas the NFC is pretty even.
Thanks to what appears to be a solid Denver rookie class I'll agree with most of that. However, I don't think Denver's D is overall as strong as it's been in recent years. You're also missing the most important difference between the teams, which is Minnesota has a solid offensive line and Denver does not.

Keenum threw 3 picks, and they were all really bad. He had some nice throws too, but I'm not going to get too pumped up. This is called "national jump to conclusions week" for a reason. Is your winning team good, or was the team you beat bad? Only time will tell.