Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Right, but being a Bears fan, I have seen plenty of 3 and out drives. So most of those Ravens drives got them a decent amount of yards but not points. What I meant by loose is that the Ravens could get yardage but not score so much. It happened for various reasons, but still happened and part of how the Ravens got so many yards.

As far as garbage yards, that is term I refer to when a team is getting more aggressive because they are behind. Don't run as much but pass a lot. So sometimes the yardage doesn't reflect the end result of the score or effective play of the team.

The Ravens had a lot more drops than usual. There were other mishaps too. But that happens and usually the scores reflect that.

Heck, the Falcons **** the bed vs the Patriots in that Super Bowl. Seahawks should have run it in with Lynch instead of attempting to pass for the touchdown. Mistakes are costly.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon