View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2015, 09:53 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of City Park - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I took a look at the VS file to see what tiles were left. I think I put the two single hex sand tiles not currently not used under the size 11 trees so their bases are even with the surrounding terrain rather then setting down in a hole. You also have plenty of left over tiles to fill in the holes in the base layer. No point in not having a solid foundation when you have the tiles to spare.
I'll at filling in the base, the reason for that is that I always build trying to save every piece I can, but here I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Then was thinking it might be nice to up the water tiles by adding in a small pond on either side of the map. Maybe off to the side where the start zones don't hook around. Then units with water powers would have a couple of alternate places to go besides just the map center.
Adding water to the edge wouldn't help water units, unless I cover up ground I already have on there. Water units are almost always going to go the center water, 'cause it gets them in battle.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps