View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:45 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
These guys will work well with the 4th mass as they are valiant. I'm not sure how they will stand up in tournament play however. Their defense only kicks in against adjacent squad figures. I could see these guys being mowed down from range before ever gettign a chance to attack. They do have very high movement and awesome attack howver. So if used correctly they could devestate any unit they charge into. It looks like these guys will require a lot of strategy during gameplay.

They do have a very high "cool" sense to them though. Everybody lieks thundering cavalry, and these guys epitimize that. Their sculpts are great, I will definetely have to get my hands on a bunch of these guys soon. Tell us how these guys do in gameplay!