View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2020, 07:40 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Let's get weird with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Well you've done all three of these things before with Dilmir/Apocalypse/HiS respectively. I guess you could combine them where Zombies have taken over Feylund and a small resistance of Vampires must evade them, an' since zombie blood is no good they've gotta scavenge for resources or whatever, complete with a Terminator-esque Werewolf Zombie constantly after them. I dunno.

I guess that'd make my suggestion as SETTING = FEYLUND ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE with CONFLICT = ZOMBIE BLOOD IS NO GOOD.

~TAF
A terminator-esque werewolf zombie has its appeal... Not to mention vampires who are the outnumbered resistance for once...

I am beginning to be slightly intrigued by the possibility of returning to a zombie apocalypse. I think I want to stay away from fantasy just for the sake of my novels, but the rest holds potential...

~TGRF.