Thread: Help With Wurdz
View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2014, 06:55 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Help With Wurdz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Thanks for offering your services Dad-Scaper! If you ever see anything that could be improved on my super hero cards I'd be thankful if you'd give me a shout out! I'm attempting to be consistent, and (I think) so far so good, but another pair of eyes looking them over would be great!
Grishnakh's cards are interesting to work with because he is less interested in copy-pasting text from official powers. It's a fun experiment to think "what's the simplest way to explain this so other gamers will understand the intent" rather than trying to figure out how to make the wording closely represent previously existing powers as much as possible.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV