View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2010, 06:38 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Good Pig's Starcraft 2 Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
To really preserve the Starcraft theme, you could do cheaper and weaker versions of these cards, and then have upgrade cards that cost more, but they add the extra powers. For something like the zerglings you could only give them Scale, and then have the other two as draftable upgrades. It might be more trouble than its worth, but it might be a cool thing to try.
That's a great idea. It could also be used to give them bonuses to existing powers/stats. +1/+2 on a d20 roll for a special ability. Attack +1, Move +1 etc. It'd be like buying a glyph for your figures without having to hold it. The point totals for games would probably need to be more like 600-700 instead of the standard 500-550.

I've been going gung-ho on my D&D customs as of late, but I'll definitely circle back to the Zerg soon. Now if only there were miniatures to use.