View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2021, 08:03 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: We're Off

Quote:
Round 1 is on Song of the Walrus.

The mtl1998 v. heroscaper guy pool of armies is:
* Sir Dupuis, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx3
* Boreos, Marcu Esenwein, Sir Hawthorne, Death Knights of Valkrillx4
* Arkmer, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Siiv, Ulginesh
* Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinelx2
mtl1998 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper guy chooses who places first.
I picked my knights which was a bit silly given the map. @Heroscaper Guy smartly countered with the elf pod. The knights forgot their snow boots so while Sir Hawthorne was stalling Haduc, Arkmer, and Jorhdawn, the knights were still trudging out of my startzone trying to stay separated to avoid raining flames. Hawthorne died without doing much. Haduc's autoshield was crucial in helping Arkmer stay alive. It looked very bleak for me at this point, but Sir Dupuis went on a tear rolling 8 attack dice 4 or 5 times and tanking a total of 10 wounds thanks to Kelda. A full like Ulginesh saw the victory out, commanding a Haduc with one life and a healthy Jorhdawn. Ggs! It was a fun one. Very neat to see Sir Dupuis do so well, and well played to heroscaper guy.