View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of All Might (breathing)

Definitely should have Super Strength, good call.

So my thought was that everyone from the My Hero universe (with a quirk) would be a Quirk-Human. That gives us an easy option for synergy if we expand this universe. Izuku and the rest of Class 1A would all be Quirk-Human Students.

I don't think Mister Incredible or Sentry are locked into JL builds (they're just as good elsewhere), so that's my reasoning there. Champion synergy is definitely good but All Might doesn't have a powerset geared towards receiving its benefits. I think a Ms. Marvel, Cap, etc. build will be just as solid for him.

We could limit Detroit Smash to once per round, but it's already optional. I'm guessing there will be times when you don't use it so All Might stays engaged (and keeps activating I Am Here).