View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2020, 11:37 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Looking to get Tatomb reviewed! I've done some tests and revisions with him to arrive at the current version. His figure was decently available last I checked and I wanted to try and start the process or see if his design direction is feasible.

Availability:
Miniature Market - 19
MeepleMart - 5
Magic Miniman - 5
Troll and Toad - 4
Tritex Games - 14
Ebay - 20+ available
Amazon - 5
Total found on first page of google: 70~

The figure used is Karrnathi Skeleton (swords) #002 from Eberron: Rising from the Last War.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

He is a +1 to the stats of a Tomb Skeleton as far as attack, move and defense goes. Just a big skeleton with commander abilities and is offensively oriented. Creates the feel of the classic hoard of skeletons in diablo or any other dungeon crawler, not difficult to beat but brings a whole glob of undead rattling bones in Valhalla. Current tests have proved that he is ok against randomly assembled rabble and can cobble together an interesting offensive if he has the opportunity but he doesn't stack up against the standard 4 man bonding squads because the skeletons are inferior.

His double attack, while strong has only served to help him "ebb and flow" in the front line. It's typical for 1 or 2 of his tomb skeletons to bite the dust on a turn and he gets engaged, he clears away a threat and pulls more skeletons to the front.

Last edited by Shiftrex; December 31st, 2020 at 01:04 AM.