View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2020, 09:38 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: 2020 C3V Playtest Tournament - Signups until 6/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzmo_of_Gilead View Post
Is this tournament open to someone who is fairly new to competitive play and the custom figures? I recently got back into the game and have read up on most of the classic figures. I have been able to play at home, but have no tournament experience (I played competitive X-Wing for a few years though). I also started to check out some of the customs, mostly from the newest release, but I have not had a chance to read through a lot of the older releases.
Maybe someone else is better suited to answer your questions, but I believe so. The format for this is 1 game every 2 weeks, so there definitely is more time to prepare and get things scheduled.

If you'd like to brainstorm some armies together and include the new units, I'll be happy to help!