View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2020, 02:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] Pillar of Hár (Crypolith) - Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
SCALING
Instead of moving normally, small or medium figures that begin their movement adjacent to a Pillar of Hár may move to the top of that Pillar of Hár. Instead of moving normally, small or medium figures that begin their movement on top of a Pillar of Hár may be placed on a space adjacent to that Pillar of Hár and does not receive falling damage.
Quote:
UNSTABLE
When this Pillar of Hár receives a wound but is not destroyed, a figure on top of it must move 1 space. When this Pillar of Hár receives is destroyed, a figure on top of it must be placed on the space the Pillar of Hár previously occupied. If that figure cannot be placed, it is destroyed. A figure moved or placed by Unstable will receive falling damage.
I think this is the best we have. I'm fine with "move 1 space" because it's the cleanest way to word it and it shouldn't be hard to understand because figures move every turn. I do wonder if it could be any clearer that "that figure" refers to both figures that move 1 space and figures after the Pillar is destroyed. Maybe "If a figure cannot be placed"?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13