View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2021, 12:15 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Aang (vote for initial)

I think my main thing is that right now the options I'd be picking in at least 60-70% of situations are water and fire. Aang did not like firebending and rarely used it. It shouldn't feel like an easy or frequent choice there. Air should 100% feel like his go to or typical approach but with the double attack being locked into a special, moving your foe doesn't feel that big when you could just be reducing their defense.

If you're aiming at Aang in book 3, especially a card with Avatar State ability, mid 200s feel right. Low 200s feels like Book 2/late Book 1 to me, but that would have more limited access to bending styles he didn't know then. Early books Aang wouldn't crack 200.