View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2011, 10:11 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Wind in the Trees

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumper15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
There we go! Great job! Pity Slink died though...
One thing I don't get. About the gold dust thing, was that the Naga? Or was it the necromancer doing something?
That is the point. It will be explained later (most likely in my roundabout way of not actually explaining it.) but I can't explain it now or it will destroy the surprise.

The gold dust is not just the Naga, it happened to all the Wood Sprites as well, and it isn't the Necromancer, but my hint is that it is saving them from the Necromancer, but it won't save everyone.

I think I'll have the next part up tomorrow. It probably won't be less depressing though.
Oh....... I have it! At least I think so. So, Orin is ##########(spoiler) and the necromancer is taking over the world. Interesting. This ought to be fun.