Thread: Sports: NBA
View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2006, 05:56 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
So much for a 2-0 Orlando start. Iverson hit a shot with 2.2 seconds left to give Phili the win.

And the whole Francis trade to the Knicks - better the Knicks than the Magic. Stevie the "franchise".....more like Steve the "cancer".
We have both Starbury and The Franchise. I mean Stephon Marbury gave himself that name, c'mon. You can't give yourself a nickname. Especially when your not proven. I say both guys are team "cancers". I think they're both prime examples of spoiled NBA stars.

Yea, tough break on that Iverson shot. I only saw the highlights, but it's something he's familiar with. Say what you will about Iverson, but I don't know many guys in the NBA who play that hard night in and night out.