Thread: Sports: NBA
View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2006, 11:18 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattar007
The Hawks rule. (Yeah that's sarcasem. We suck)
They beat the Knicks last night. It was one ugly game. Two awful teams. Knicks vs Indiana tonight at MSG. Great rivalry. I don't really like Indiana, but man, Jermaine O'Neal is goooood!

Quote:
PS I live in Utah, but I'm a Spurs fan.
I am probably in the minority here, but I think the Spurs are fun to watch. They aren't flashy and high flying, but they are the best cohesive squad in the game imho, and when they are on(which is more often than not) they are great to watch.

Quote:
Has it really been 10 years since Shaq turned traitor?
Shaq. I think this may be his last year. I mean, how much play can a man of that size possibly endure. His joints HAVE to hurt after all these years. His stats are way down, and he can't move nearly as well as he used to. Is he still dominant? Obviously, but he doesn't command the floor like he used to.

Anyone remember SHAQ-FU? What a bad bad game that was.