Thread: Sports: NBA
View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
As a Mavs fan I have to say that last night looked all too familar.
I feel so bad for the Hornets. Being stuck in that division is NOT easy. You have the Big 3 Texas teams and Memphis is darn good too.

Quote:
My Magic looked very impressive in Game 1 against Chicago. Tonight is Phili and I think we'll be going 2-0 to start the season.
I'm very excited to see how Dwight Howard does this year. I predict he'll have a killer year. Darko should also see some playing time, so that we can see what he's made of. It's unfortunate that Larry Brown benched him the whole time he was in Detroit. Darko could have learned some thigs being out on the floor with those guys.

Quote:
We lost to the stinking Knicks!
Yea, no offense taken. The Knicks do in fact stink something awful.
I totally agree about Darko. Although it remains to be seen if he was benched for good reason, it seems to me they didn't even give him a chance! I think he'll be good once he gets the minutes - I mean he was a #2 pick. I agree - Dwight Howard is going to become a beast. Has it really been 10 years since Shaq turned traitor?
I have my doubts about Darko, but I also really like Joe Dumars. He's made some great moves. He's yin to Thomas' yang. Or is it the other way around.

PS I live in Utah, but I'm a Spurs fan.