View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Vehicle Terrain for Super-scape

Pffftttt... that's me trying to blow the dust off of an old thread.

Recently I found this awesome truck for $5 in a TJMax (mine has a red tractor /cab though):

It meets all of my picky requirements:
1. It's 100% plastic, no die cast metal so it fits seamlessly with official terrain.
2. The scale is almost perfect, in fact it would be perfect for thin heroclix or D&D sculpts but some horoscape humanoids are a bit chunky.
3. The truck fits PERFECTLY on 6 straight hexes, no overlap on either end or on sides.
4. The cars fit on 2 straight hexes.
5. The heroscope figure bases fit perfectly on the top of the trailer and I'm thinking of drawing 4 equal spaces on it with a sharpie.
6. The monochrome aspect does't bother me because it fits with the official brick wall, castle walls, palm trees, etc.

The only flaw is that size 5 figures that stand straight up cannot be maneuvered through the lower level. I can live with that and may even play with it in it's angled state to allow non-flyers a ramp to gain height.

I really recommend it to anyone who can find it in a TJMax or Marshal's.