View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2022, 09:18 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

We got what we got. And what we got looks like a pretty sweet deal, dollar for dollar. If I could have spent this amount of money on this amount of ‘Scape in a year back in the day, I would’ve pulled that trigger without blinking.

I know I’ll back it before 45 days are up. I’d do it right now, but end of the month bills (and one very stupid cat’s trip to the ER-she’s fine now) wiped me out for a couple weeks.

Time will tell whether all the wailing and teeth-gnashing over crowdfunding platform and backer goals is warranted. With what’s on offer, I’m confident all the complaints about unpainted minis are artifacts from a bygone age of gaming, and unhelpful ones at that.