View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2019, 06:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Scar (breathing)

I general I like that power set, and I think she'll made a nice addition to the Black Lanterns.

I'd recommend changing The Scarred Guardian to mirror Wisdom of the Council a bit more, since I think that sort of thing is cute.

Quote:
WISDOM OF THE COUNCIL
Order Markers cannot be removed from this card. If there is at least one Order Marker on this card and all your Order Markers are on Oan Army Cards, you may add or subtract 3 from your initiative roll.

THE SCARRED GUARDIAN
Order Markers cannot be removed from this card. If there is at least one Order Marker on this card and all your Order Markers are on Undead Army Cards, you may add or subtract 2 whenever you roll the 20-sided die for another Undead card.
Her still being listed as a Guardian of the Universe gives her some weird semi-synergy with the regular Guardians - like if they're on the same team, and she's attacked, it lets them go on the offensive. I don't know if that's intentional or thematic, but I might suggest just going for "SCAR" here.