View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2019, 05:29 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Optimus Prime - Breathing

Not sure about the figure info section, I'm going to bring it up in the workshop. Pretty happy with where the design ended up, he should be fun, useful, and feel like Prime.

The attack bonus is something I'll try to exploit fully in testing but I think it's manageable. It is written in such a way that the bonus only effects the figure that is revealing the OM on it's card rather than working with bonding pairs, it's limited to either two +1 bonus turns or one +2 bonus turn that can't be normally used on OM1, meaning Prime most often will need to survive till the OM3 reveal to get the most out of it, plus Prime needs to be engaged which could be foiled should Prime defeat his foe. Will need to look at some of the OM managers to see how I can reveal OM's on Prime's card and take turns with someone else. I know Zemo has an X power that can let you reveal an OM on one card and then take a turn with a different card. Just not sure who you are going to want to take a turn with instead of Prime as he has some good base stats himself. Would need to be a multiple attack figure that will like the +1 att. boost, Punisher or Cable on HG come to mind.

Not sure where I should start the testing at points wise, any suggestions on that front are welcome as he's clearly a team guy rather then a one on one testing kind of card.