View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2016, 09:59 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Jinx (Breathing Period

FEET ON THE GROUND
If Jinx used her Flying special power this turn she may not use the Super Strength special power, or any Spell Glyphs, and must subtract 1 from her normal attack.

Should probably add in this comment...or what ever the official term will be.

If the Spells are ready I would even consider Dropping her range. Magically she's done everything from making wind attacks (similar to Red Tornado) Earthquakes (something like Avalanche) and throwing green bolts of energy. I used a ranged attack to cover all of this for the "keep it simple approach" but spells could be used as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; March 13th, 2016 at 10:32 AM.