View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2009, 06:29 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Magneto C3G X-Men Master Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like the Psychic Protection Helmet the best, though I wouldn't mind seeing it called the same thing as the one on Juggernaut's card (need to dig around and update that thread ... oye, too much to do!).
I like the idea of him having a Magnetic defensive power in addition to that and a Magnetic throw power as well. I'd prefer if he has a Throw power he can use in addition to his normal attack. I honestly really like the idea of him having the same throw as Jean Grey, just he doesn't have to roll the D20, because it works automatically. Yeah, that's pretty darn powerful, but I don't anticipate our villains will have the synergies that the X-Men will, so they'll need to be pretty darn powerful as individuals, starting with Magneto.
I really don't like the Mutant Leadership power. It's too much like what Prof. X. allows you to do, and it's too open for abuse if you have both Prof. X. and Magneto in your army.
Also, I'd like teamwork to be the distinction between the X-Men and their villains. I'd like to see the X-Men really work together as a team well, whereas their enemies should feel more like loosely allied individuals.
I agree. Ideally the X-Men would cost less, but their synergies would make them formidable against higher costed foes.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee