View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2019, 08:19 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Shadow Wraith (vote for deck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I'm pretty sure there's a ruling somewhere (either here or for classic) about if being 'inside' a figure counts as leaving engagement with that figure (or other figures) somewhere, it already matters for powers like engagement strike and such just with slightly different timing, but I can't seem to find the ruling anywhere. I can put in the no LEAs stuff here if y'all want, he probably shouldn't be stopped by Warrior Engagement and such anyway, but it is a question that needs an answer either way.
This all sounds right to me as well. Can't remember where the ruling would have come from either, so I'll ask around. I'd put the LEA language in and move forward with the understanding that moving into a figure gets you an LEA for now.

Great catch, Johnny.