View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2019, 07:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Optimus Prime - Breathing

Digging this!

I really like how Leading the Charge has a pretty reusable name but also has highly reusable mechanics to match. With the Order Marker restriction it's not going to stack in problematic ways if we do reuse it either.

One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall is really evocative and encourages a certain type of gameplay that feels thematic and works well with Leading the Charge.

Matrix of Leadership is a good factional power that should help Optimus fit into a lot of armies. I think he's going to feel a lot like a robot Captain America or Star-Lord, but the Order Marker requirements on him prevent him from stacking well with those two (as does the Leader Class).

If I have one complaint it's that thematically I still think a "spirit" power makes sense for a guy who has such a messiah complex.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.