View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Weather Wizard - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I considered Blinding Rain, I even told Tcglkn that I would use it, but when I put the design together with it I felt it was blah & didn't add enough defensively for him or the Rogues.
Fair enough.
Quote:
I still would prefer Fog Cover over Blinding Rain, but as Bats has said the Rogues need more then just range attack defense. So Tempest might do it, although I am totally in love with it.
Are you in love with Fog Cover or Tempest? I got mixed up there. I really want Trickster to have some type of fun "booby trap" power that is activated when a figure enters a space within proximity of him. That would really work well with the Rogues against Flash and Speedsters. So I am not personally in love with the power concept here on this card. I think that cowbell of a counter could/should be saved for Trickster.
Quote:
I agree now that you guys have pointed it out that with Captain Cold, Blizzard Storm is probably not required. So I will definitely drop that one.
Sounds good to me.

All these rogues are gonna be fun when put together, hopefully. I hope that you Rogue designers know how important it is that these guys play "just right" (whatever that means ) so it may be possible that once we are all done, some team testing may suggest some tweak here or there. I am not expecting it to happen, just expecting the possibility. These guys should play as a team "with issues".