View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2022, 05:40 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of No-Name - Initial Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: No-Name

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Turtle Training Dojo
Units: 985 – Korg, Miek, No-Name, Meggan, Oracle VS 985 – Kingpin 220, Whirlwind, Radioactive Man, Killer Croc 200, Dr Octopus 215
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: 800 pts – Korg, Miek, No-Name, Hired Guns VS 800 pts Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: 1000 pts – Korg, Miek, No-Name, Crossbones, Baron Zemo VS 1000 pts – Fantastic Four
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: No-Name is another addition to the Warbound Gladiator faction. She offers a little bit of range(of 2) and she has the ability to ignore a wound of exactly one. The Exoskeleton power is more helpful than I thought if would be and helps her stick around a little more to allow Korg and Miek do their thing. They are the real power of the team. The Faction itself can put up some big single attacks but its a little bit of a plodding/slow team. It makes up for lack of speed with high attacks and defense. No real changes need to be made that I can see. If you found No-Name was dropping too fast maybe a bump in life to 5, but I'd at least start at 4 and see what happens.